We work in partnership with Tees Valley Housing to deliver the service from a property on Darenth Crescent in Berwick Hills. The property is newly decorated and furnished.
The service has a 24 hour staff presence.
During your time in the service you will be supported by the staff team who will help you identify your own personal goals and work with you to achieve them. The service aims to give your recovery journey a kick start by supporting you to move on from the service with new skills, confidence and hope for the future.
We can help you if you want to:
- Learn new skills that will help you live more independently in the future
- Reconnect with activities which interest you and support you to find new activities in your local community
- Find suitable accommodation to move on to
- Manage the things in your life that you find difficult
- Find other services and support
- Improve your confidence and help you better manage your mental health
- Access education, voluntary work or employment
Who is this service for?
You can access Move in and Move on if:
- You are aged over 18 and are normally a resident in Middlesbrough.
- You are case managed by a mental health professional (Care Co-ordinator) under the Care Programme Approach.
- You have met with our Occupational Therapists, understand the service and are ready to work with us intensively for a period of up to twelve weeks.
What happens next?
You and your Care Co-ordinator will need to complete our referral form in order to access the service.
You can download a referral form from this web page.
One of the team will then meet with you and talk to you more about the service and gather information about the referral criteria mentioned above.
We will then let you know if you have been accepted into the service.
If you would like, you can arrange to visit the property before you decide if you would like to move in.