Mental Health First Aid Training Opportunities
By Middlesbrough and Stockton Mind
Are you passionate about mental health and see yourself as an advocate?
We are offering a two day course which qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider.
The training will be delivered on Wednesday 5 September and Wednesday 12 September at 9am until 5pm.
This is the perfect opportunity for employers who want to put mental health on the agenda at work.
Mental Health First Aiders have:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support
We value this course at £225 per person. Refreshments will be included.
If you work for a third sector organisation, we are offering a discount for £195 per person.
Please email Vicki for your discount code prior to ordering.
For more details on whats covered and to book your place click here or if you would like to see what other training we offer, click here.